[Xastir] "relay digipeat" option?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Nov 13 16:06:01 EST 2003

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003, Kirk Mefford wrote:

> I plan to do exactly that on the computer that is now running Xastir.  I
> just haven't felt like screwing with what works. ;) Plus I'm not sure if I
> want to deal with making sure the SCSI controller it has will still work
> with Linux.

Most will.

I just did a couple of SuSE 8.2 linux installs here.  One was an
upgrade from 7.3.  The other was a from-scratch install.  Did both
of them with three floppies in my hand and an ethernet connection.
FTP install of Linux.

If you have a fast connection (like I do at work), it works well.

At home, I can't do it 'cuz I only have a dial-up connection, with
no options for anything faster.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin