[Xastir] Question about internet server filter

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Nov 26 20:18:49 EST 2003

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003, Nate Bargmann wrote:

> So, is there anything I can do, or do I need to wait until 1.2.1 hits my
> distribution archive.  I see KG2LD is also using port 14580 and the
> server sees the string as r/40/-75/50 t/n and he is running 1.2.1.
> So, is this a bug that was fixed in 1.2.1 or am I missing something
> somwhere?

I'm no expert on the filtering stuff, but what I have entered for the
firenet interface is "t/oimnt".  Try that.

Do you have a passcode entered for that interface?

There may indeed have been a chance in the filtering code.  I can't
remember one, but there might have been.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer