[Xastir] snapshot.geo

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Oct 2 23:16:50 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, Orrin Winton wrote:

> Will it allow me to take one snapshot of an
> online tigermap, auto-create the .geo file to
> go with it, then i'll be able to use that
> frozen map in the future?

Yes.

> So if i want to , i could move that pair of
> .png and .geo to a directory under /maps/ to
> use it.  Then take another "snapshot pair" and
> move THOSE out of the /tmp/ directory to /maps/
> and so on?

Yes.

If you get a snapshot.geo file when you update to the latest CVS and
turn on snapshots, then it should work for you in that manner.

I'm not sure what the delay is right now between developer's and
user's CVS servers.  It's possible that the new feature isn't
available on the anon server yet.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer