[Xastir] No Sound Issue Still

CWO3 Michael A. Sterba cwo.usnr at verizon.net
Fri Oct 3 13:27:49 EDT 2003

I feel like I'm beating the dead horse with my head <Laughing>.

After trying the below I noticed that I'm still showing a "Can't connect to
audio server" message. Now under usage for Auplay, there is a switch "-audio
servername". Does this have to have a parameter set, or maybe I should
rephrase as can there be a parameter set to allow for this fault to be
satisfied?

KG7HQ - Michael