[Xastir] snapshot.geo

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Sun Oct 5 00:21:49 EDT 2003

I'm finding that the .png/.geo snapshots have
this problem:

I load the map.  The stations appear on the map.
About 250 seconds later, all the stations
disappear, including my own.  If i unload the map,
the stations re-appear on a blank white background.
If i re-load the map, the stations appear on the
map, but they disappear again a few minutes later,
leaving a map with no stations.

In the .geo file, eliminating the line
REFRESH     250

doesn't help.  Setting REFRESH to 500 or 12000
doesn't seem to change things, or makes the
stations disappear after about 180 seconds instead
of 250.

orrin wn1z