[Xastir] snapshot.geo

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Oct 6 16:59:56 EDT 2003

On Sat, 4 Oct 2003, Tom Robson wrote:

> I'll confirm that as well, although I can't get any exact sequence.  It seems
> eratic, although it is initiated by the snapshot button.  Screen looses all
> the stations and they will reappear with moving the screen.
>
> ...73 Tom
>
> On October  4, 2003 09:21 pm, Orrin Winton wrote:
> > I'm finding that the .png/.geo snapshots have
> > this problem:
> >
> > I load the map.  The stations appear on the map.
> > About 250 seconds later, all the stations

Is it that when snapshots occur, the stations go away, and when the
first station comes in on local RF and gets drawn, some short amount
of time after that all the other stations come back on the map?
Until a station comes in on RF, the map remains devoid of stations?

Does the same thing happen if you're on an internet feed and getting
lots of stations regularly?

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin