[Xastir] Re: Bounding boxes

Tyler Allison tyler at allisonhouse.com
Tue Oct 7 19:45:05 EDT 2003

> Sorry to bear the bad news.

Doh! Glad somebody headed me off at the pass instead of me wasting my time
trying to get it to work.  Well looks like im SOL unless I come up with
$1200 or I find a place that has the USGS maps for kentucky for free.

note: Im willing to host the 'real' USGS maps on my co-lo website for any
Xastir users (if the bandwidth requirements get too big I might have to
restrict it to a 'by request' thing but for now it'll be wide open).  If
you have some USGS files that work with Xastir out of the box and would
like to have someone host them but you cant afford the bandwidth drop me a
line off list. Doesn't have to be Kentucky.

-Tyler