[Xastir] snapshot.geo

Orrin Winton oakenshieldd at lycos.com
Wed Oct 8 19:52:30 EDT 2003

Regarding this problem, namely, all stations
disappear a few minutes after startup, and it
seems to be connected to taking the xpm/geo
snapshot.

When i unchecked "Enable PNG Snapshots," the
stations immediately disappeared (without the
waiting period).

But after that, i "restored" the stations by
hitting up-arrow then down-arrow, and the stations
did not disappear after that.

So i take my snapshots, rename them and move them
to the maps directory, then disable the snapshots,
and everything is OK.  I can live with that.

Tom (ve7did), is this how it works for you?

orrin wn1z