[Xastir] Install problem (autoconf)

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Oct 9 17:12:07 EDT 2003

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003, Dr. David Johnson wrote:

> maps.c: In function `draw_geo_image_map':
> maps.c:6477: `XpmAttributes' undeclared (first use in this function)
> maps.c:6477: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> maps.c:6477: for each function it appears in.)
> maps.c:6477: parse error before "atb"
> maps.c:6976: `atb' undeclared (first use in this function)
> maps.c:7343: `XpmSuccess' undeclared (first use in this function)

You don't have ImageMagick installed, so it's trying to compile in
XPM support.  You likely don't have XPM on there either, or at least
don't have the header files (include files) for it on your system.

For some reason the code things you have XPM, but it's not finding
the files it needs.

You might want to try the latest 1.2.1 snapshot instead.  I remember
there were some fixes to the XPM stuff at one point, which might get
you past where you are now without installing any more libraries or
header files.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin