[Xastir] UTM grid?

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Fri Oct 10 00:52:11 EDT 2003

I've been seeing many commits over the last few days about new code to
show a UTM grid, but when I updated just now I'm seeing no such code,
and the Xastir I just build from the newly checked-out code still only
shows me a Lat/Lon grid.  Is the anon CVS server still way behind?
How long a lag is the norm?

--
Tom Russo   KM5VY    QRPL #1592   K2#398    http://www.swcp.com/~russo/
Tijeras, NM DM64ux   SOC #236     AHTB#1    http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/