[Xastir] snapshot.geo

Kirk Mefford kc2elo at softhome.net
Fri Oct 10 23:03:05 EDT 2003

At 06:53 PM 10/10/2003, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
>On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, Tom Robson wrote:
>
> > How long after you press the button, is the first snapshop taken?  Hard to
> > tell as there are no seconds on the file time stamp.
>
>It is pretty quick.  Within a few seconds.
>
>Just curious, are either of you running Lesstif?  I'm running Motif
>and don't see these problems.

I'm using Lesstif under Cygwin and have experience the same problem.  I've
noticed the posting of the problem but have been busy with other things so
haven't commented until now.

It basically blanks any symbols displayed when a snapshot is taken.  Any
change in the map to cause it to reload brings everything back until the
next snapshot.