[Xastir] version info

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Oct 11 22:22:22 EDT 2003

On 11 Oct 2003, Chris Hare, KD5WIM wrote:

> feature request --
>
> would it possible to put the snapshot date or some other indicator as to
> the code date in the Help->About dialog?

Yes.  That has long been needed.  It should show operating system,
Xastir version, compile date, and most or all of the library versions
that Xastir has been compiled to use.

I _think_ that might have been added to the feature request recently
by kd7nm.  He suggested that feature request (again I think!) to me
last week.  Check the list, and if it isn't there, add it.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer