[Xastir] Icon Outlines...

Henk de Groot henk.de.groot at hetnet.nl
Sun Oct 12 15:07:40 EDT 2003

Hello Curt,

I'm running Xastir on a 486 laptop with monochome screen and the icons are
sometimes hard to see. To make them standout I experimented with outlines
arround the icons. That helped, so now I added this to Xastir.

The attached patch adds an "Icon Outline Style" menu to the Map menu. In a
sub menu one can select "No Outline", "Black Outline", "Grey Outline" or
"White Outline". The resulting visibility varies with the underlaying map.

The patch is made with "diff -ruN". I zipped it up since on earlier
attempts to exchange diffs the diff was damaged in transit and you had to
apply parts of it by hand. The zip file is attached to this mail, for that
reason I address you directly since attachments are unwanted on the mailing
list...

I synced with the CVS when I started but the developer CVS may be ahead. If
any oth this gives you too much problems just throw the diff away...

Kind regards,

Henk.