[Xastir] PNG snapshot problem

Chris Hare, KD5WIM kd5wim at comcast.net
Mon Oct 13 23:16:33 EDT 2003

I pulled down the latest development snapshot and compiled it.

Everything runs fine until PNG snapshots are enabled.  Sorry Curt, it is
still broken here.  xastir exists within a minute of enabling the
snapshots.  The rror I consistently get is

[chare at zeta xastir]$ src/xastir
Xlib: unexpected async reply (sequence 0x1b5354)!
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or
internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  62 (X_CopyArea)
  Serial number of failed request:  1790805
[chare at zeta xastir]$

I am using the terraserver.geo as my map.

Chris