[Xastir] Xastir forgetting DNS???

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Oct 22 17:14:27 EDT 2003

Do you have transmit enabled for that interface, and made sure that
"Disable Transmit:ALL" is not clicked?

If either of those is not set properly, you won't be getting the
authorization string or posits sent to the server during normal
operation, so the server might be cutting you off because of that
after some short period of time.

I think some servers cut you off after five minutes? if you don't
send the authorization string shortly after or during the initial
connection.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin