[Xastir] Findu not decoding WX packet?

Dennis Hudson n2lbt at n2lbt.com
Thu Oct 30 12:40:20 EST 2003

Thanks for the heads up on aprsdec. Cool program. Ran the last 96 hours
of packets through it and it looks pretty straight forward and correct.
I guess I'll get my courage up and send a note to Steve. Probably a bad
time with his new posting of the malformed packet database, and all the
yahoos complaining about it.