[Xastir] Whither TigerMap?

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at badgers-hill.net
Fri Oct 31 11:58:18 EST 2003

Tigermaps are back today.  Yay!

I've never done the topo/terraserver thing.  Must investigate that someday.

Just got in two Moto M12+ receivers from GPS Synergy.  It's a shame they're for work.  There's a neat PC/104 carrier board from Parvus that will be neat to play with.

 But I did get a cable for my M12!

73/Kurt

Kurt A. Freiberger     Austin, TX	kurt at badgers-hill.net
Amateur Radio Callsign WB5BBW  		AIM Handle: WB5BBW
"Some poeple are like Slinkys - Generally considered useless, but
 you can't help smiling when you see them falling down the stairs."