[Xastir] Pixel_pack and Imagemagick

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Sep 16 13:18:10 EDT 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Bill Vodall WA7NWP wrote:

> Can't have the "if( pixel_pack[1].opacity ==..." outside the
> #ifdef HAVE_IMAGICK segment...

Thanks Bill!

I corrected it in CVS, but as usual non-developers won't see it
until at least 24 hours later.

Here's the corrected code:

Line 281:
---------
    int trans_skip = 0;  // skip transparent pixel

Starting at line 1496:
----------------------
#else   // HAVE_IMAGEMAGICK
                        (void)XSetForeground (XtDisplay (w), gc, XGetPixel (xi, map_x, map_y));
#endif  // HAVE_IMAGEMAGICK

#ifdef HAVE_IMAGEMAGICK
                        if ( pixel_pack[l].opacity == 0 && !trans_skip  ) // skip transparent
#else   // HAVE_IMAGEMAGICK
                        if (!trans_skip)    // skip transparent
#endif  // HAVE_IMAGEMAGICK

                            (void)XFillRectangle (XtDisplay (w),pixmap,gc,scr_x,scr_y,scr_dx,scr_dy);
                    } // check map boundaries in y direction
                }
            } // loop over map pixel columns

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin