[Xastir] compile/install 1.2.1 for Linux

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Sep 21 09:35:21 EDT 2003

You're running RH?  Use 'locate' (man locate) to find your files a
little easier.

'find /' is a pain to sort through...

I've gotten behind in my e-mail again.  I'll go looking for your
response to me.  I had to drive to Sodom On Braes Bayou (aka, Houston)
for a meeting Friday and didn't get back 'til real late, and yesterday
was right out for really checking e-mail...

Gerry