[Xastir] compile/install 1.2.1 for Linux

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sun Sep 21 16:22:17 EDT 2003

Barring some specific reason to look for an AMD version, and if you're
really unsure, the lowest common denominator would be the i386 RPM.  For
the K6, you should be able to run an I686 RPM, but then again, maybe
not... depends on the compile options to some extent, although it's
usually a non-issue.

If I were you, and really wanted an RPM, I'd use:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/lcms/lcms-1.10-0.8.0.i386.rpm?download

but if it were ME, I'd get the souorce and compile, link and load:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/lcms/lcms-1.11.tar.gz?download

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173