[Xastir] win32 shapefiles

James Cour K1ZC at comcast.net
Tue Sep 23 18:27:00 EDT 2003

Orrin,

You can arrange whatever you want in the map subdirectories I think.  I have
my maps arranged like this:

Maps
    Topo
        30 minute quadrangles
            15 minute quadrangles
                7.5 minute quadrangles
    WinAPRS
    Tiger
        County 1
        County 2
        County 3

When you tell Xastir to reindex maps (or if you have auto reindex on start
enabled) it will go through and find them all, and the program knows which
maps are vector and which are topo maps and in which resolution.