[Xastir] CVS is broke

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Mon Sep 29 11:55:41 EDT 2003

On Mon, Sep 29, 2003 at 03:39:11AM -0700, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Sep 2003, KC7ZRU wrote:
>
> > Got one private email saying one user (developer access?) had gotten
> > into the CVS server no prob. But, still the same thing here.
>
> Verified that there aren't any problems with developer CVS.
>

> > Thinking I may have an error here - waxed the xastir soruce directory to
> > null, re-logged in and tried to snarf down a whole freash load.
> >
> > Same error.....
> >
> > Really just me or is anyone else seeing this?
>
> It could be that they're working on the anon CVS server setup.
> They were copying files over to their new servers last week.  Perhaps
> they finished and are cutting it back to zero delay for updates?

For the last several days the speed had been much improved. I just did
an update and noticed that some language-xxxx.sys files were dated
today.  In fact, if they were PDT they were only one minute old!

Bob

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy (at) n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net