[Xastir] Bleeding edge stuff.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Sep 29 12:49:48 EDT 2003

On Mon, 29 Sep 2003, Dick C. Reichenbach wrote:

> Speaking of being on the bleeding edge, what does the dbfawk libraries
> do.  And where do we get them?  It's not in the current INSTALL file.

Alan can answer better what they do, 'cuz I've just barely played
with them.  One thing I know they can't do properly yet (last time I
looked) was display the weather alerts properly, so if you depend on
those, don't play with dbfawk yet.  If you don't care about weather
alerts, then dbfawk stuff is very cool to fiddle with!

    ./configure --with-dbfawk

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin