[Xastir] What the Heck is wrong with XASTIR???

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 1 17:29:25 EST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> That was an oops...  My vote is that we forget about it and not hunt
> down the person responsible.  ;-)
>
> Update again and all should be well.

The latest TinyTrak-III code has a mode where you can send NMEA
sentences across the air with 4 digits after the decimal point in
the lat/long fields.  I was trying to get Xastir to parse that
correctly, which was one more digit than we had support for.

I think it should be functioning properly now, but let us know if
things are still weird.