[Xastir] Cygwin

Huller Gyula ha2vr at freemail.hu
Sun Apr 4 00:36:06 EST 2004

Thank you Henk and Curt, you were right. The 128 MB ram is not enough.
During 1 whole night make finished the compilation and I got xastir.exe.
Now it is fine.

73 and tnx!

Gyuszi - ha2vr

PS: Curt, I do not know what was the problem earlier but now com
detection is OK without applying the changes you informed me last time.
Win2k. Xastir source: as it is from cvs