[Xastir] Any EI's on here?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Fri Apr 9 17:01:48 EDT 2004

On Fri, 9 Apr 2004, John Ronan wrote:

> I have xastir 1.2.1 compiled on my Linux Box.

Why such an old version?

> 2. Would anyone know where I could begin to try and get a fairly
> accurate map of Ireland? Hills and tracks through them I would be most
> interested in.

You're interested in topographic maps?  I'd look for UI-View or
OziExplorer raster maps that could be converted for Xastir use.

Henk's site is the only one I know of for European maps that work
directly with Xastir, but I haven't looked much for maps of that
region either.  His are all vector maps.