[Xastir] On-line content doesn't display

James Cour K1ZC at comcast.net
Sun Apr 11 12:36:39 EDT 2004

I had to do a rebuild of Xastir after a hard disk crash, and now my on-line content does not work (no Tiger or Terraserver images).  Shapelib is installed and when I download locally stored Tiger from ESRI, they work fine.  Locally stored topo maps work fine too, so I think I must have the graphics libraries linked in properly.

Xastir does fetch the correct images, and stores them in my Xastir TMP directory, but they don't get displayed.  I suspect I missed entering a command during set-up that would point Xastir to the correct directory, but I can't figure out which one it might be.

Setup is Win XP under Cygwin.

73,
Jim