[Xastir] Festival Problem

Bob Snyder rsnyder at toontown.erial.nj.us
Tue Apr 20 11:47:19 EDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 20, 2004 at 08:33:09AM -0700, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Care if I add that info to the Festival section of the INSTALL file?

No problem. It's a bear to find documentation on artsdsp too. The only
place I found documentation on it is in the aRts Handbook. Debian
recently added a man page, but as far as I know it's not in the
upstream KDE tree.

Someone should probably test this before it goes in the docs,
though. I'll try tonight if someone doesn't beat me to it, since here
at work I'm Windows XP with ssh back to home, so testing would be
challenging. :-)

Bob N2KGO