[Xastir] HSP

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Sun Apr 25 10:30:21 EDT 2004

OK, got a chance to check it out this morning, and 1.3.2 works fine with an
HSP cable. Lookup KQ4NO-14 to verify yourself. I generally set the timing to
15 sec for the GPS, and use the SmartBeacon defaults. SmartBeacon and HSP
are a bit at odds, I know, but I haven't had the time to play with the sound
in this old laptop to see if I can get it to work for the TNC.