[Xastir] Xastir 1.3.xx and wx200d problems

Stefano Angelo Mario Lassini stefano at ieee.org
Wed Apr 28 20:21:56 EDT 2004

Here is an ethereal trace of what is happening between xastir and wx200d...
looks like a socket is established, a few pakets are exchanged and then,
after a while of inactivity, the socket is closed and immediately
re-opened... but netstat shows the socket hanging in a CLOSE_WAIT state. This
repeats on and on...

I am not a TCP expert by any means... can you tell me if the closure of the
socket is correct or if there is anything missing?

Thanks,

--sam

Stefano A M (sam) Lassini stefano at ieee.org
SAM: http://www.iserv.net/~stefano/