[Xastir] TM-d700a

Tom Russo russo at bogoflux.losalamos.nm.us
Thu Apr 29 20:43:01 EDT 2004

On Thu, Apr 29, 2004 at 08:03:50PM -0400, a Mr. Richard Feyler of Fort Lee, New Jersey <admin at linuxaddict.net> writes 'Dear Rosanne Rosannadanna':
> I believe i found an error
>
> when the xastir issues B E O command as in the thd7 start file it gets Eh?

It still sounds as if your D700 is not in PKT mode, as B E 0 is a perfectly
valid TNC command for the d700.  Does your front panel show "PKT" on the top
line?

I was able to use the thd7 start file Just Fine with my D700.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "It is inhumane in my opinion to force people who have a genuine
  medical need for coffee to wait in line behind people who apparently
  view it as some kind of recreational activity."  -- Dave Barry