[Xastir] Problems installing Xastir

KK6RW kk6rw at kk6rw.us
Fri Apr 30 13:07:07 EDT 2004

Hello all,

I'm very new to Xastir so please bear with me. I am trying to install on a
windows box using Cygwin. I have followed the README.win32 instructions but
once I try to compile and install Xastir, I get many errors listed in the
bash shell. A sample is at: http://kk6rw.com/xastirerr.png .
This is the second time in this session I have tried to install and get
Xastir running.

Running on a P4-2.4MHz, 40MB HD.

I have tried looking through the archives but I cannot find anything that
seems to relate to the problems. I don't know if is Cygwin, the download of
Xastir (seems to go fine) or what else it may be.

I'd appreciate any help or suggestions.

Thanks

Randy - KK6RW