[Xastir] Anyone else seeing extra stations with new SSID?

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Aug 4 16:21:28 EDT 2004

On Wed, 4 Aug 2004, CWO3 Michael A. Sterba wrote:

> I took a look at my stuff @ SEDRO and it's not putting out anything -5.
> Also, FindU doesn't show the -5 SSID either.

Yea, near as I can tell it is only happening during igating, and
only with Bob's igate (Xastir, KD7NM).  We only see the extra -5
stations on the inet side of things, not on RF.

My receive-only Xastir station is on RF at home, and it is
physically between you and Bob.  I'm not seeing the -5's on it.