[Xastir] New Xastir port

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Mon Aug 9 19:49:48 EDT 2004

I updated via CVS and rebuilt Xastir.  As soon as I started Xastir
immediately I got 3 defunct processes.  After 15 minutes I now have 7.
I have nothing connecting to Xastir.  As a matter of fact when I looked
at the console, before stopping Xastir, I only saw two connections
(both were successful w/ passwords).  Xastir is also behind my firewall
and is not getting port scanned.

This leads me to believe that Rick is probably right and it is a SuSE
issue due to the security update.  That is unless other platforms are
seeing this.  I can verify that it is not happening on OSX.

Dana