[Xastir] Opentrac?

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Sat Aug 14 17:32:34 EDT 2004

Yeah, but then, you asked it on a more rational list.  It's not a
problem.  I'm just no longer in favor of asking anything on the APRS sig
that might start a firestorm.  There are too many folks who fire before
they think there, and too many egos.

gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Cell: 979.229.5301 Office: 979.458.4020 FAX: 979.847.8578
Page: 979.228.0173