[Xastir] Something interesting for GPS gurus

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at tamu.edu
Thu Aug 19 08:07:15 EDT 2004

Speaking as one who's been living in a purgatory of moving my entire lab
facility from one site to another (some 250 devices, total... and the
associated interconnect wiring/switching/routing/config&control),
finding time to read /. has become almost mandatory.  It's an
interesting take on the technonews, even if I don't always agree.

And finding ARL had released the TK was *GREAT* news.

73, gerry