[Xastir] Libgeotiff & OS X

Derrick J Brashear shadow at dementia.org
Thu Aug 26 18:35:55 EDT 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> Jeff: for now, edit "configure" directly, find all occurances of -lgeotiff
> and replace them with -lgeotiff -ltiff
>
> This is a hack but it should get you back in business for now.

I'm not an autoconf expert: does this really use each (outer) library
found in the (inner) tests?

     AC_CHECK_LIB(tiff, TIFFClose, AC_CHECK_LIB(proj, pj_init,
AC_CHECK_LIB(geotiff, GTIFNew, use_geotiff=yes
     LIBS="$LIBS -ltiff -lgeotiff"
     AC_DEFINE(HAVE_LIBGEOTIFF, , Define to 1 if you have the `geotiff'
library (
-lgeotiff). )
     )))

I thought it didn't.