[Xastir] Font troubles?

Dennis Hudson, N2LBT n2lbt at n2lbt.com
Sat Aug 28 10:06:21 EDT 2004

Can someone recommend a better font for xastir and how to change it? I
get a constant stream of these errors while running xastir

Warning:
Name: create_appshell text_output
Class: XmTextField
Character '\141' not supported in font. Discarded.

with all kinds of of different numbers in the "\xxx" field

The symptoms appear to be sometimes flashing menus or menus that don't
show up. Selecting a icon cannot be achieved via the popup menu, must
but a symbol in by hand. Some WX items don't show on view own WX.
(basically these are all the features I use so that's all I've noticed)

System is RH9, GNOME 2.2.0

--
Dennis Hudson, N2LBT
Sysop APRSALY