[Xastir] Mac OS X Compiling Question

Jon Ogden na9d-2 at speakeasy.net
Wed Dec 1 07:19:15 EST 2004

Hi all,

Given the lack of a native Mac OS X APRS program, I've decided to try
my hand at installing Xastir.  I've downloaded the software and done
some cursory readings on the install and think I am doing it correctly.

When I do a ./configure things work fine until the point where it tries
to load the X11 libraries.  It says they are not installed.  Yet, I
have the X11 environment installed on my Mac.  I even tried running the
compile script from an X11 terminal window.  Same thing.

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Jon
NA9D

-------------------------------------
Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Webpage: http://www.na9d.net

"Between Stimulus and Response is our greatest freedom - the freedom to
choose."

                                 - Dr. Steven Covey

- Get the best broadband service from Speakeasy:
http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/61177