[Xastir] Map Chooser Properties

James Ewen jewen at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 1 23:05:27 EST 2004

In the map chooser | map properties window, I can select the map which I
want to modify by highlighting it.

However any time click on any of the buttons to set an attribute, the map
selection gets cleared.

I then have to reselect the map if I wish to set another attribute. With 5
attributes per map, it can take a while to get the maps set up. Now multiply
that if you wish to set the attributes on multiple maps...

Is this an anomaly of Cygwin, or is this the way it is designed?

I would suggest that it would be better if the selection were not cleared
when the attributes are set.

James
VE6SRV