[Xastir] LINUX Talks ?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Thu Dec 2 08:46:10 EST 2004

On Thu, Dec 02, 2004 at 07:46:27PM +1000, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <vk4tec at tech-software.net> flavor, containing:
> Anyone using festival ?

Yup.

> Is it worth persuing ?

Depends.  Sometimes it's distracting to have the machine calling out weather
alerts and messages to you, sometimes it's really convenient.  It's not
at all difficult to get going, and once you've got it working it's very simple
to turn off.

I find that having the capability of hearing messages is very convenient while
running mobile.  It's less useful when at home, but sometimes it's nice to
get called to the computer when I have a message.

Tijeras, NM  QRPL#1592 K2#398  SOC#236 AHTB#1 http://www.qsl.net/~km5vy/
 "That which does not kill me is better than that which does."
    --Irving Nietzche, lesser known of the famous Nietzche twins