[Xastir] festival problems

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Sat Dec 4 15:23:42 EST 2004

Thanks Curt.

That would be really helpfull.

Hey, I use a fixed path here of "VK4GME-3,VK4RAI-3"

Cause I can hear both digis and I want them to digi in that order

XASTIR kicks up a stink and tells me that this is dubious.

I find if I use WIDE2-2, it is hit and miss which one i get 1st

It is *GOOD* for me to be nice to others to run the fixed path.

Cheers