[Xastir] OS X - ImageMagick install problems

Jon Ogden na9d-2 at speakeasy.net
Sun Dec 5 23:05:40 EST 2004

Derrick,

Just tried what you suggest.  No dice.  The ImageMagick ./configure
script says that the JPEG v1 delegate configuration failed tests.  Same
thing for PNG.

Not sure what's going on...

Jon

On Dec 5, 2004, at 9:26 PM, Derrick J Brashear wrote:

> On Sun, 5 Dec 2004, Jon Ogden wrote:
>
>> Obviously getting Fink to work would be the best.  I am annoyed that
>> in order to submit a bug report on the program I have to create a
>> sourceforge account (yet ANOTHER account on the web that I don't
>> need).  And I think ImageMagick support is nothing more than a web
>> based newsgroup and from what I've seen the help there is somewhat
>> cryptic and not easy to follow.  So I am asking here.
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>
> I suppose suggesting you use DarwinPorts instead will result in
> mockery.
> I bet ImageMagock isn't finding your libraries from Fink because it's
> not looking in /sw; you could try something like (assuming sh-derived
> shell) CFLAGS=-I/sw/include LDFLAGS=-L/sw/lib ./configure
> and see what happens

-------------------------------------
Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Webpage: http://www.na9d.net

"Right is right, even if everyone is against it; and wrong is wrong,
even if everyone is for it."
	                                                             - William
Penn

- Get the best broadband service from Speakeasy:
http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/61177