[Xastir] OS X - ImageMagick install problems

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Mon Dec 6 13:59:07 EST 2004

Hi Jon,

Sorry for getting into this so late but what imagemagick package did
you try to install w/ fink?  I am currently using imagemagick-nox
5.5.1-23.  You might want to give it one more try using the same exact
package.  One of the comments you made was that the fink version of
imagemagick is old.  I think you will find that going with an older
version that is known compatible with Xastir is not necessarily a bad
thing.

Let me know if it works for you.  If it doesn't I can tar up my install
and send it to you.

Dana
N1OFz