[Xastir] odd crash.

J. Lance Cotton josecanuc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:55:34 EST 2004

On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:52:51 -0800 (PST), Curt, WE7U <archer at eskimo.com> wrote:
> > So when will Xastir work with OpenMotif and allow right-clicks while
> > num-lock is on (in linux, I don't think Cygwin has this issue)?
>
> My system here performs that just fine.  SuSE 9.0 Linux with
> OpenMotif and FVWM2 window manager.
>
> Are you sure it's not your window manager that's doing it?

Not sure.

> Perhaps Lesstif?

It works fine with lesstif... It's when I use OpenMotif that I see the problem.

Not a big deal. I just don't see what's so great about OpenMotif. ;-)
--
J. Lance Cotton, KJ5O
joe at lightnigflash.net
http://kj5o.lightningflash.net
Three Step Plan: 1. Take over the world. 2. Get a lot of cookies. 3.
Eat the cookies.