[Xastir] Cygwin and dbfawk

Matt Werner kb0kqa at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 02:22:09 EST 2004

I'm trying to get my cygwin version of xastir going again after not
touching it for quite a few months.  I have a current version (from
cvs).  When I do a ./configure, it tells me that ImageMagick,
Shapelib, and ErrorPopups are configured (with a yes), everything else
is no.  It tells me this whether I do a ./configure --with-dbfawk or
just ./configure.

What else is required to get dbfawk to work?  It's been so long since
I did it on the Linux box that I can't remember now.  I did a grep for
dbfawk in the main xastir directory and got some hits in a couple of
files but didn't see anything that held the answer.

Thanks and 73 - Matt
KB0KQA