[Xastir] Interface Problem

J. Lance Cotton joe at lightningflash.net
Wed Dec 8 08:11:42 EST 2004

I just looked back at your other emails and saw that you are running in
Cygwin on Windows, right?

In that case, permissions has nothing to do with it -- Andrew is right,
you have to use the Serial TNC or Serial KISS TNC (depending on whether
your TNC is in normal mode or in KISS mode).

Only linux supports the AX25 TNC.

-Lance