[Xastir] Online Server Problem/Question

Jon Ogden na9d-2 at speakeasy.net
Thu Dec 9 00:26:43 EST 2004

Well, thanks to the help of Dana, N1OFZ, I've (well he did it) managed
to get my ImageMagick and Xastir issues resolved.  Now I have another
problem I am wondering if any one is seeing.  If I try to load online
tiger map data I get some corrupted information.  The lower left corner
of my window shows Loading and a bunch of funky characters.  Right now
it says Loading ?yS_

But the ? is upside down, the Y has umlats above it and after the S
there is a little box.  I don't think that's good!

Anyone else see this?  Is this a server problem at the govt's end or
mine?

Thanks,

Jon

Jon Ogden
NA9D (ex: KE9NA)

Life Member: ARRL, NRA
Member:  AMSAT, DXCC

Webpage: http://www.na9d.net

"Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning"

                    - Bill Gates

- Get the best broadband service from Speakeasy:
http://www.speakeasy.net/refer/61177