[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-dev] Long-standing NumLock/CapsLock/ScrollLock bug fixed

Curt Mills archer at eskimo.com
Sun Dec 12 14:57:07 EST 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> Checked it out and it still has the num-lock issue.
> Using LessTiff.....Sorry
>
> Same on my other machine using Motiff
>
> Sorry. Maybe I need to wipe my xastir (make Clean)??

You might want to do that.  I've verified that on one of my systems
it fixes the problem, and have independent verification from at
least one other person that it fixed it on theirs as well.

There be differences between systems that would cause the same or
similar problem even with the fix though.

--
Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo dot com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer