[Xastir] Multiple interfaces question

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Dec 14 14:49:51 EST 2004

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004, Dan Brown wrote:

> Is there any way, with the "incoming data" window, to have a designation
> about which interface data came in on? I've done some searching in the code,
> but haven't found what I was looking for. Yes, I know it says NET> and
> TNC> but, what if I had multiple TNC or NET interfaces? Would it be difficult
> to stick in a one or two digit port number?

Look at db.c:packet_data_add().  That's where the packet lines get
added to the array.

It's called from main.c in five locations.  Perhaps just add the
interface number to the parameters for that routine in those five
places, change database.h/db.c function definitions to correspond,
then decide how to format/print that inside packet_data_add()?
Should work great.